FAA Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF) is a 1 day course. After this course, all learners will have the skills and knowledge to provide your organisation with Emergency First Aider’s that can provide treatment to casualties in a prompt, safe and effective manner.
A range of subjects covered in this course include; responsibilities and reporting, resuscitation and AED awareness and minor injuries.
FAA Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF) – Key Facts
Duration: 1 day
Modules: 7 modules
Assessment: Practical assessment is ongoing by the instructor
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a first aider
- Be able to assess an incident
- Be able to provide first aid to an unresponsive casualty
- Be able to provide first aid to a casualty who is choking
- Be able to provide first aid to a casualty with extreme bleeding
- Know how to provide first aid to a casualty who is in shock
- Know how to provide first aid to a casualty with minor injuries
Who should attend:
This course is suited for nominated first aiders in smaller, low risk work environments.
This training course is delivered by approved trainers by the FAA who are an Awarding Organisation regulated by Ofqual and SQA Accreditation.
Upon successful completion you will receive a FAA Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF) Certificate.
Duration: 1 day
Location: Our training centre in Derby City Centre with free car parking or from your company location nationwide.
Cost: £100 plus VAT per delegate which includes workbook, certificate and lunch.
FAA Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF) training courses can also be delivered in groups ensuring all your staff receive the same standard of training. This training can be undertaken at our offices or from your company location nationwide. Please give us a call on 01332 604321 or email email@example.com and we will be happy to discuss how we can help you.