The risk of fire affects nearly every business or operation and it effects can be devastating. Having competent people engaged in the role of Fire Warden could save lives.
Our Fire Warden training offers learners the chance to gain a deeper understanding of:
- The key fire legislation
- Understand fire – what causes it and how to prevent it
- Identify fire hazards and the control measures
- Identify fire extinguishers and the fires they can be used on
- The role of fire warden
- The inspections required on fire control measures in your business
- How human behaviour affects drills and evacuations
Our training team include Chartered Members of IOSH with years of practical industry and teaching experience.
There is no formal assessment for this course.
Upon successful completion you will receive a certificate of attendance.
Duration: 1 day (maximum of 8 delegates)
Location: Our training centre in Derby City Centre with free car parking or from your offices.
Cost: Please contact our Training Team
When making a group booking we can tailor the course to your operations.
If you would like a chat about how we can help you with your training needs, please contact us on:
Alternatively, please complete the form below and we’ll get back to you shortly.