Anyone conducting an audit of an ISO-certified management system must demonstrate their competence to external auditors. Our Internal Auditor course explains good practice and how to interpret and apply ISO 9001, 14001 and/or 45001 requirements (other Standards available on request), and the resulting certificate provides evidence of attendees’ competence.
Our Internal auditor course offers learners the chance to gain a deeper understanding of:
- The guidelines of auditing management systems according to ISO 19011:2018 and their application
- The requirements of the relevant standard, e.g. ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 (on prior request we can cover more than one of these or other standards)
- How to initiate and prepare an internal audit
- How to carry out internal audits
- How to prepare and distribute internal audit reports
- How to follow-up on internal audits
All our training courses are delivered by competent trainers who are qualified Lead Auditors, Chartered Members of IOSH and have years of industry and teaching experience.
There is no formal assessment for this course; delegates are visually assessed by the trainer through their participation and performance in the practical elements.
Upon successful completion delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
Duration: 1 day* (maximum of 8 delegates)
* Please note, duration may increase with number or complexity of Standards being covered
Location: Our training centre in Derby City Centre with free car parking or from your offices.
Cost: Please contact our Training Team
When making a group booking we can tailor the course to your operations.