Working at Height remains one of the biggest causes of fatalities and major injuries. It is critical your equipment is fit for purpose and checked regularly.
Employers can take simple practical measures to reduce the risk of any of their workers falling while working at height.
Our Ladder & Harness Inspection course offers learners the chance to gain a deeper understanding of:
- What is Working at Height?
- Managing the risks from Working at Heights
- Selecting the correct work equipment
- The correct use of ladders
- The practical techniques of ladder inspection
- Lanyard and harness fitting
- The practical techniques of harness inspection including emergency planning
Our training team include Chartered Members of IOSH with years of practical industry and teaching experience.
There is no formal assessment for this course.
Upon successful completion you will receive a certificate of attendance.
Duration: 1 day (maximum of 8 delegates)
Location: Our training centre in Derby City Centre with free car parking or from your offices.
If you have ladders and harness equipment particular to your business, please make this available on the day of the course.
Cost: Please contact our Training Team
When making a group booking we can tailor the course to your operations.